Luxury San Lameer Accommodation
San Lameer one of the most sought after South African destinations. Boasting it’s premier 18-hole championship golf course, which compares with the best on the international circuit, moreover the availability of a 9-hole mashie golf course so you can practice your chipping and putting. This is one of the most picturesque courses in South Africa situated only 1½ hours drive south of Durban on the KwaZulu-Natal Hibiscus Coast.
San Lameer is a conservation heaven with over 200 superb bird species for those enthusiastic bird watchers. There too is an abundance of wildlife, which roam freely on the estate. The indigenous flora, grasslands and wooded areas provide the perfect home for the small wild animals.
The Estate has two large swimming pools with wooden decks, squash, tennis and bowling facilities, playgrounds for children and nature trails. An enclosed lagoon makes canoes and paddle boats entertaining especially for the children. Restaurants and bars are in abundance on the Estate and in surrounding areas.
The Estate allows access to Marina Beach, one of only a few Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa, allowing holiday makers to enjoy the warm Indian Ocean.
The Estate offers:
- A lovely white beach, protected by shark nets, life guards on duty & a tidal pool for children.
- Two swimming pools.
- 18-hole golf course.
- Squash and tennis courts.
- Rowing boats and canoeing.
- A fishing dam.
- A bowling green.
- A playground for children.
- Lagoon restaurant.
- Lounge & bar, next to the restaurant.
- A shop for self-catering supplies.
Villa 14013, has an enviable mix of stunning views; situated on the lush golf course, and having beautiful views of the Indian ocean. Wildlife such as buck, monkeys and birds are frequently seen from the villa.Four bedrooms (three en-suite).
- Sleeps eight people.
- Air conditioned.
- Fully equipped kitchen and electrical appliances.
- Lounge, dining room and TV with full DSTV.
- Large covered patio and braai area.
- Fully serviced.
- 24-hour security.
- Covered parking.
Within 15 to 20 minute drive you will find the following:
- Wild Coast Casino with full gaming, entertainment and restaurants.
- Deep sea fishing charters available at Port Edward.
- Two large shopping malls in Shelly Beach, one with cinemas.
- Exquisite Whale watching from Shelly Beach.
- Top golf courses close by are Wild Coast, Margate and Selbourne.
2012 RATES SCHEDULE
|PEAK *||01 JAN – 15 JAN||R5000|
|HIGH||16 JAN – 30 APR||R4000|
|LOW||01 MAY – 30 SEP||R4000|
|HIGH||01 OCT – 14 DEC||R4000|
|PEAK *||15 DEC – 15 JAN||R5000|
|* Please Note:|
|The PEAK December period is divided into 10 day periods:|
Rates Exclude: Final Cleaning & Laundry Service Fee of R300. Booking Deposit: 50% of booking value in advance. Damage Deposit:R2,000 to be paid in advance.
Balance of booking fee to be paid on arrival. Seasonal Rates Apply!