4 Star Graded Guest House – Warner Beach
Akidogo is a 4 Star Graded Guest House located in Warner Beach, Amanzimtoti. Warner Beach, itself, is a small coastal village lying south of Kings Burgh and north of Winklespruit along the southern coast of Amanzimtoti (or ‘Toti’, as the locals call it).
The accommodation offered at Akidogo Guest House includes large, spacious bedrooms and a level of cleanliness and comfort we are immensely proud of. The Guest House premises includes secure parking with direct personal access. All our rooms offer a choice of either two Single beds or the luxury of a King Size bed. Rooms also include:
- Air-conditioned Rooms
- Mini-Bar Fridge
- Hair Dryer (on request)
- Safe in all Rooms
- Flat Screen TV with DSTV Bouquet in all Rooms
- Tea/Coffee stations in all Rooms (Hopitality Tray)
- Free WIFI in all Rooms
Akidogo Guest House is furnished to the highest standards and was purpose built as a Guest House to ensure a pleasant experience. It is the perfect place to stay on a Business Trip or Leisurely Holiday, no matter the duration. Whether you intend on lazing your days away on miles of pristine golden sand or busy yourself with meetings and/or excursions our location and facilities are ‘made to order’.
Amanzimtoti has lots to offer as does the rest of the surrounding areas. We are only 60 minutes’ drive (traffic permitting) to the King Shaka International Airport and the ever popular KZN North Coast. Numerous top-notch golf courses and the world re-known Aliwal Shoal dive spot are also nearby.The more adventurous may elect to drive further south or inland to discover the many great assets of the KwaZulu-Natal province, like the Midlands Meander and the Lower South Coast.
No matter which direction; there are sporting facilities of every choice including – golf, scuba diving, bungee jumping, dolphin viewing, croc viewing, marine world, game parks, sailing, gorging, mountain climbing, quad biking, ice skating, live theatre, cinemas, and top class casinos.
For some local entertainment Akidogo Guest House guests can experience the joys of the many popular restaurants, bars and nightclubs Amanzimtoti has to offer. If gambling and big city nightlife appeals to you, Durban is a mere 20-minutes drive away. Ask us about alternative modes of Transport if required (Remember: Don’t Drink & Drive).
A’Kidogo Guest House an Aura and Style of its own.
More About our Rooms:
- Our Standard rooms face a tropical garden, which invites birds such as the Paradise fly-catcher and hosts the common resident, purple crested lourie. All rooms consist of king size beds, with en suite bathrooms. Single beds available on request.
- Our Deluxe room 5 is situated on the first floor and has a large private deck where one could absorb the African sun, enjoy a sun downer, a romantic Dinner or even simply “star gazing”.
- Our second Deluxe room has a king size bed with en suite bathroom and is also located on the first floor – (Single beds are available on request.)
Akidogo’s Child Policy:
Children 12 years and older welcome and will pay full adult rate.
Please make use of the ‘Send Inquiry‘ link in the sidebar to contact us!
From R450.00 per peron sharing