Umzimkulu River Chalet Accommodation
The Umzimkulu Marina offers river-side Chalet accommodation in Port Shepstone. Our four fully-equipped chalets are located on the South bank of the Umzimkulu River, a river which is rich in local history and has much to offer the interested visitor.
Other than a peaceful & tranquil setting the Umzimkulu Marina gives you the opportunity to enjoy wonderful birdlife, good fishing, barge-cruises, pedal boats and or canoeing, all within your own ‘front-yard’. We have our own private slipway and jetty, so those of you with your own boat(s) are welcome to bring them.
Another unique feature of Umzimkulu Marina is the fact that you can access some good restaurants down-river; the uniqueness being that they are accessible by boat or by car. The town of Port Shepstone is only a few minutes away, making for easy access for supplies or other outings.
- Units consists of separate bedrooms, double beds in loft areas and single beds off lounges.
- There is one 3 sleeper, one 4 sleeper and two 5 sleepers.
- All kitchens are fully equipped with large fridges, microwaves etc
- Bathrooms have showers and one chalet has bath and shower.
- We offer TV 1,2,3 and e and a dvd player. Access to DSTV is possible by bringing your own SmartCard for use in our de-coders.
- All units open onto veranda/braai areas with lovely river views
- All linen and towels provided and units serviced if required.
- R220 p/person p/night
- R250 Single Supplement
- R200 p/person for 4 or more
- Enquire about Special Offers (use ‘Send Enquiry’ link in side-bar)